The privileges of a golf permit include
- the ability to book tee times in advance of the public
- no initiation fees
- no food and beverage minimums
- discounts in the pro shop
- complimentary practice balls prior to play
- discounted and free off season use of our golf simulators
- complimentary golf clinics
- the opportunity to join the Men's Golf Association or the Women's Golf Association. Over the course of the season these groups conduct numerous tournaments, open to permit holder's only.
**If you are interested in being placed on the wait list for the 2023 season please email GM Kevin Whalen (email@example.com). Please be mindful that the wait list is 300+ golfers long.
Permits that at purchased using a credit card are subject to an additional 3% service fee.
|Partner / Spouse||$3,850||$5,200|
|Partner / Spouse Senior (65+)||$3,400||$4,640|
|Young Professional (21-29 years old)||$1,865||$2,800|
|Partner / Spouse||$4,525||$6,115|
|Partner / Spouse Senior (65+)||$4,175||$5,550|
|Young Professional (21-29 years old)||$1,925||$3,340|
A Limited permit holder is allowed unlimited play M-F and after 12:00 PM on weekends and holidays.
An Unlimited permit holder is entitled to play 7 days a week at any time.
For additional information and/or to be placed on the permit waitlist please contact Kevin Whalen at firstname.lastname@example.org