Rates & Fees
|Resident Rates||18 Holes
||18 Holes Senior (65+)
||9 Holes, Twilight||9 Holes Senior|
|Saturday, Sunday, Holidays
|Saturday, Sunday, Holidays after 11 AM
|Non Resident Rates||18 Holes||18 Holes Senior (65+)||9 Holes, Twilight||9 Holes Senior|
|Saturday, Sunday, Holidays||$65||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Saturday, Sunday, Holidays after 11 AM||$63||n/a||$45||n/a|
- Cart Rates (per rider): $20.00 for 18 Holes and $11.00 for 9 Holes
- Twilight: Weekends only, after 3 PM, Does not include use of a golf cart
- Super Twilight: $20 for unlimited golf after 6:30 PM as conditions permit. The time of Super Twilight will change as day light hours change over the season. This is a walking only rate.
Junior restrictions for Saturday, Sunday and holidays (18 and Under):
- Before Noon - No Play Is Allowed
- Between Noon and 1 pm - Play is allowed only with an adult
- 1 pm until Close - Play is allowed at anytime
After 4:00 pm Monday-Friday juniors play for free with a full paying adult. Saturday, Sunday and Holidays juniors pay $10.00 with a full paying adult. This special does not include cart fees.
Book Your Tee Time
Public may book tee times up to 5 days in advance. Pro Shop starts taking tee time calls at 8 p.m. at 781-749-8479. Book Your Tee Times Online up to 5 days in advance.
In recognition to those who are currently serving in the military, as well as our veterans, the South Shore Country Club is introducing a new military discount for all active duty military, reserve and guard, as well as military retirees.
The new rate, $35 for 18 holes and $20 for 9, is effective immediately. Those who have served simply need to show their valid military or veterans ID at check in to take advantage of this new rate. The offer is valid Monday through Friday. The new military rate is available to those who live in Hingham as well as those who live in other communities.
“The Town of Hingham has a long, proud tradition of recognizing our Nations’ Armed Forces and Veterans for their dedicated service. I applaud Director Jay McGrail and his staff for initiating this program,” said Keith Jermyn, Director of Veterans' Services for the Town of Hingham.