Golf Instruction Programs with Head Golf Professional Chris Riley
Lessons are scheduled via email (email@example.com)
Adult Individual Golf Lesson
- $50 per 30 minute lesson
- $80 per 45 minute lesson
- Includes instruction as well as greens and cart fees
- Great for the seasoned player who wants to learn more about strategy and game management.
- **Must be schedule Monday-Friday before 8:00am
30 Minutes $60.00For more information on Trackman and to learn why the professionals trust and build their games with it please visit TrackmanGolf!
60 Minutes $100.00
60 Minutes $100.00
- $45 per 30 minute Lesson
- $70 per hour with Video analysis
- $35 each for 45 minute lesson
- $35 / 30 minute lesson
- 9 hole playing lesson $120
Junior Group Programs
These programs are subject to change.
Each program is $50.00 to register and $20.00/class attended. PAY AS YOU GO
Classes start on Mondays, May 23rd and will run through August 16th.
For any questions and to sign up, beginning May 1st, please contact Assistant Golf Professional Mike Libby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monday Afternoon Beginner Program
- Lessons will be held at our practice facility
Monday Afternoon Intermediate-Advanced Program (at least 5 years of prior golf experience required)
- 5:00pm-6:00pm (players will be separated based on ability level)
- 12 player MAX
- Lessons will be help at our practice facility, simulators and on the golf course* (*based on availability)
Identify Your Level
Beginner - New to golf; has never hit golf balls or held a golf club.
Novice - Has hit on a driving range or tried to play on the golf course.
Intermediate - Comfortable hitting golf balls on the range, playing at least 3 holes, and keeping score; May aspire to play on a high school golf team.
Advanced - Can play at least 9-18 holes and keep score; May currently play on a golf team and is seeking improvement. May aspire to play at the collegiate level